|Title:||Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships|
|Department:||Mental Health First Aid|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,400 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2.5 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour course that teaches people how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The training helps participants identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders. As directed by the Director, Strategic Partnerships, the Account Manager position works with key partner organizations to help them understand and explore all training and implementation options, deliver relevant and timely outcomes reporting, and help them reach their unique learning objectives. The Account Manager will be responsible for collaborating with external partners and working closely with internal colleagues to find the best ways to meet the diverse needs of community focused organizations across the country. This position assists in the day-to-day operations of the Department within the framework of the National Council's strategic goals, priorities, and annual organizational work plan. We seek candidates who are positive, inventive, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to internal and external audiences.
MHFA Department Activities
- Supports Mental Health First Aid training implementation and fulfillment, meeting regularly with large partners and internal stakeholders
- Oversees training fulfillment and ensures client needs are being met or grant terms are being fulfilled
- Understands contract terms and deliverables and prepares timely materials to support ongoing engagement
- Creates and manages all monthly and quarterly client dashboards and reports – provides insights into trends
- Collaborates with colleagues to create additional reporting tools to add value to partner relationships and advance instructor support insights and strategies
- Drafting progress reports and other materials that describe MHFA implementation projects and results
- Developing and/or curating technical resources that benefit the field
- Supporting proposal and business development
- Occasional public speaking
- Other duties, as needed
- Participates in department and all staff meetings
- Travels on behalf of the National Council as needed
- Carries out other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in account or project management and a master’s degree, or commensurate work experience
- Experience designing and managing program evaluations and qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience in CRM databases (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage competing priorities
- Experience supporting grants or contracts oversight
- Experience with in-person and virtual meeting planning and coordination
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office—MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in virtual meeting/collaboration and project management software (e.g., Zoom, Higher Logic, Asana) preferred
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
National Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
National Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement