|Title:||Dynamics CRM Administrator|
|Department:||Finance & Administration|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,200 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
The Dynamics CRM Administrator responsible for the overall administration and support for the Microsoft Dynamics Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system. The candidate must have a good understanding how a Dynamics CRM should and can be utilized across the organization. This position reports to AVP, IT and primarily supports our Mental Health Aid First Aid program. He or she plays a key role in managing and administering functions in Dynamics CRM, coordinating/resolving support tickets, upgrading Dynamics CRM, developing, and maintaining existing workflows within Dynamics CRM.
- Be the point person for managing and maintaining the Dynamics CRM application, primarily supporting our Mental Health First Aid program
- Responsible for monitoring data quality and integrity, performance optimization, security, maintenance and managing of users of Dynamics CRM
- Responsible for managing the Dynamics CRM database including database backups, restore and database performance
- Develops the workflows using Power automate for Dynamics CRM
- Develops the end user documentation, including application training manuals, job aids and workflows
- Responds in a timely fashion to end users’ needs, analyze/resolve support tickets relating to business applications and general systems issues
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem escalation and provides solution tracking
- Trains, instructs and educates groups and individuals in a team environment
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience
- 4+ years’ working experience with Dynamics CRM (365 online, 2016, 2015, 2013)
- 3+ years managing CRM technology projects, understanding business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows, importing data into Dynamics CRM from external sources, reports and dashboards and troubleshooting application bugs
- Dynamics CRM certification desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to do Dynamics CRM system configurations, create/update power automate
- workflows in Dynamics CRM for new or current requirements
- Ability to administer SQL database, maintain user CRM profiles and maintain the CRM
- enhancements (workflows, plugins, solutions etc.)
- Ability to perform data uploads from external data sources to Dynamics CRM using SSIS or
- other related tools
- Ability to conduct end user training
National Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
National Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement