|Title:||Manager, Customer Service|
|Department:||Mental Health First Aid|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,400 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2.5 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Mental Health First Aid is a skills-based training course that teaches participants about mental health and substance-use issues. The training gives participants the skills needed to reach out and provide initial help and support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem or experiencing a crisis.
The Manager, Customer Service will work under the direction of the Director, Engagement to ensure that superior customer service, support and technical assistance is provided to Mental Health First Aid instructors and first aiders across the country.
- Serve as the second level contact for all day-to-day instructor related escalations and technical assistance questions referred by the team’s Customer Service Representatives or Instructor Engagement team members.
- Train and support customer service representatives to maintain quality customer service standards.
- Collect and analyze customer service statistics (response rates, inquiry volume, inquiry tagging and tracking, etc.)
- Implement new working procedures related to customer service and support of MHFA audiences to streamline and improve processes
- Implement enhanced support strategies for Instructors, First Aiders and Coordinators to promote program growth and engagement; oversight of customer service support provided to virtual and in-person MHFA delivery options
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 3+ years of experience in customer service and/or call center or helpdesk management
- Experience with using a CRM database and web or cloud-based conferencing platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience in training customer service representatives or support staff
- 1+ years’ supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service metrics and training development
- Experience and skills in relationship and network building, and educational programming.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, take initiative, set priorities, and exercise sound judgement in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects on deadline with competing priorities.
- Self-directed and results oriented
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
National Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
National Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement