|Title:||Curricula Systems Associate|
|Department:||Mental Health First Aid|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,400 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2.5 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Mental Health First Aid USA a national program that teaches people how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The training helps participants identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders.
As directed by the Senior Director, Curricula and Research, the Curricula Systems Associate will be responsible for supporting the MHFA curricula across learning systems, including Cornerstone OnDemand Learning Management System (LMS), Dynamics CRM, and the MHFA Instructor Portal.
- Demonstrate adult learning expertise and instructional design best practices while supporting the e-learning delivery of MHFA curricula
- Provide first level testing and remediation of reported IT and LMS issues by the MHFA department
- Support training of groups and individuals on system functionality, including writing effective instructional text and providing synchronous training to MHFA staff
- Support UAT for issues and change requests related to the LMS, CRM, and MHFA Instructor Portal
- Coordinate data quality and cleanup projects across LMS, CRM, and MHFA Instructor Portal under the guidance of IT and Manager of Curricula Systems
- Prepare weekly status updates on progress of work assignments
- Demonstrate collaborative teamwork across the organization to ensure a unified voice for the curricula products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, Human Centered Design, Instructional Systems Design or related field of study
- CPLP or post baccalaureate certification in Instructional Systems Design / Adult Learning Technology
- Minimum of two years’ experience in adult learning, instructional design, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on e-learning and multimedia technologies.
- Experience supporting training groups or individuals on system functionality.
- Working knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience and/or familiarity with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 requirements, web usability standards and practices, and evaluation models to include Kirkpatrick.
- ADDIE process
- Interpersonal communication
- Learner focus
**NOTE** This position will operate remotely until pandemic restrictions are lifted. After restrictions are lifted, this position will report to the Washington, DC office.
Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement