|Department:||Mental Health First Aid|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,400 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2.5 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
As directed by the Sr. Director, Business Operations, the Data Associate is responsible for supporting the Data Associate Team as is relates to data management and data integrity. This role works with instructors, coordinators, the Curricula, Customer Service, and IT teams to fulfill data requests.
- Support Data team in management of all MHFA Instructor Data, ensuring accuracy and data integrity;
- Produce reports and identify instructor and coordinator records that require updating, removal, etc.;
- Support direct instructor data inquiries;
- Support the Customer Service Team in responding to general and data inquiries from instructors and coordinators;
- Work across the MHFA team and the organization, as needed, on data initiatives;
- Support instructor extension requests and de-accreditation processes; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Results-oriented with a high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with customer service experience, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in CRM databases (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and web based (cloud) data platforms
- Knowledge of basic data collection and analytics methodologies and experience managing large datasets
- Strong team player
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage competing priorities
National Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
National Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement