|Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Department:||Finance & Administration|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,200 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
The IT Project Manager provides the managing and administration of all the IT related projects at the National Council and reports to the AVP, IT. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning and implementation of the Dynamics CRM projects, web portals, technology projects, training staff and managing the team of IT professionals.
- Develop a detailed implementation project plan to track progress and budget across various projects
- Understand the business processes and have functional knowledge of the Dynamics CRM and web applications
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Has thorough knowledge of SDLC and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Reporting and escalation to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the upper management and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conduct initial and ongoing training, as required
- Must have experience in managing the issues via incident reporting system
- Trains, instructs and educates groups and individuals in a team environment
- Handles multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and manage emergencies as they may occur
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes with Dynamics CRM and other IT infrastructure projects
- Prior experience with implementing the Learning Management System is preferred
- Prior experience working in or for an association / non-profit industry is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to conduct end user training
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
National Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
National Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement