|Title:||Program Associate, Systems Operations|
|Department:||Mental Health First Aid|
The National Council for Behavioral Health (National Council) is the unifying voice of America’s community mental health and addictions treatment organizations. A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) association, the National Council for Behavioral Health’s mission is to advance our members’ ability to deliver integrated healthcare. Together with our 3,400 member organizations, we serve our nation’s most vulnerable citizens — more than 10 million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We are committed to ensuring all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery and full participation in community life. The National Council introduced Mental Health First Aid USA and more than 2.5 million Americans have been trained.
The National Council is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and commit ourselves to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour course that teaches people how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The training helps participants identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders.
As directed by the Sr. Manager, Process Improvement the Program Associate, Systems Support will be responsible for contributing to the operations of MHFA systems and technological resources, including our virtual and blended learning products, and providing support to internal and external MHFA users.
General Operations 55%
- Provide support to the functionality and operational efficiency of assigned systems and solutions, including the Cornerstone Learning Management System and Microsoft Dynamics CRM; Sustain a commitment to excellent customer service and ensure the full potential of the MHFA systems is achieved.
- Support vendor contracts and relationships as needed; work with National Council IT department as directed
- Support UAT for issues and change requests related to the CRM, LMS, Instructor Portal
- Coordinate data quality and cleanup projects within MHFA systems under the guidance of data team, IT, and Sr. Manager, Process Improvement
- Develop end user documentation including training manuals, job aids and workflows for all systems; experience with Visio or other workflow visualization tools preferred
- Support training of groups and individuals on system functionality
- Other duties as assigned
LMS- Learning Management System; Virtual and Blended Learning for MHFA 45%
- Assist the customer service team in supporting end users with the LMS
- Interact directly with Instructors and LMS end-users to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and make recommendations according to the needs of each individual/organization.
- Helping to configure, maintain, update, and document the LMS environment
- Support administration of the LMS to include coordinator requests, reporting, and special group processing.
- Coordinate data quality in the LMS by cleaning duplicate user accounts, reviewing session rosters for submission, and organizational unit creation system
- Provide first level testing and remediation of reported IT and LMS issues by the MHFA department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a related field
- Results-oriented with a high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Microsoft Excel recommended
- 1-2 years’ experience in database management, Microsoft (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and web based (cloud) data platforms
- Ability to perform as a team player in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage competing priorities.
**NOTE** This position will operate remotely until pandemic restrictions are lifted. After restrictions are lifted, this position will report to the Washington, DC office.
Council is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Council uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visitwww.dhs.gov/everify.
National Council for Behavioral Health uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or by visiting www.dhs.gov/everify
Labor Law Posters for Remote Staff:
Labor Law Posters
The EEO is the Law poster is current. This is the supplement. EEO is the Law Supplement